Thursday, 12 January 2012

Versatile Blogger

I want to thank Michelle at Teach123 for nominating me for the versatile blogger award!! How sweet of you!

The blog award rules...

1. Thank the person(s) that nominate you with a link back to them. (check)


2. Tell 7 things about yourself
-I love my job teaching kindergarten and first grade!
-Blog stalking and Pinterest consume most of my free minutes lately
-I have 3 kids that are very close in age, and very good friends to each other.
-I love to create new teaching resources...but seem to never feel that they are complete
-I am addicted to the TARGET Dollar Spot
-I think unhappy teachers are in the wrong profession
-I wished I lived closer to a Cheesecake Factory

3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received this award. (OMG! Seems like every blog I go to has already done this....I'm a little late to this I guess!...it's going to take me some time!) But thanks so much to Michelle for noticing me:)

1 comment:

  1. You have a terrific site here! I am so glad I found it and I am your newest follower!
    Come see me too!
    ~jeannie~
    ­ Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete